The Performer

The Performer
Arty

Audre Lorde

I write for those women who do not speak, for those who do not have a voice because they were so terrified, because we are taught to respect fear more than ourselves. We've been taught that silence would save us, but it won't.

 

Friday, March 18, 2011

DISS RHYTHM

Is it me or should the 'bitchy' side of me be blamed on the year 2011? When I wrote this I thought that I was going through one of those days... but in a span of about a month I have been writing the same weird s***! The latest ones are two of my rock vibes that are all 'i don't care' kind of songs. Think about Pink's 'So What?' That's exactly what I'm talking about guys... It's pretty worrying and am sure am gonn' do something 'bout it. Are there any friendly counselors that could reach out to ME? LOL!


'It's been a while,' as Staind put it. The months are getting hectic by the hour and am loving waking up to each day. I have been quiet, well, not entirely because I got this for you and hope you love it! Kisses



Stop watching this heart beat
While you helplessly mime the heat
That beats the crap out of me
Am in and that means deep
And Oh! I love cumin seeds…

What d’ya do when
She discreetly dates O’mien
Kisses Glen in the open
Beside the bench
Where’s home for all stench
And all you do is pretend the shit ass vibe’s cool?

She acts like this window’s full of glue
Fuck! My mood’s turning blue
From cunt hatred that you
Spewed and mashed and grew
On every corner of my room

I’m bleeding from joy
I’m loving this new toy
Go to hell and damn you boy
Time’s up for you hey!
Spit is bits you need to eat…

K8's 

No comments:

Post a Comment